***PLEASE NOTE ORDERS ARE TAKING ONE WEEK TO DELIVER AT THE MOMENT**
If you have any queries about your order you can contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 058 60732 ** (Please note this phone is not currently attended as staff are working from home)** please have your order number ready to quote so we can deal with your query as quickly as possible.
Free delivery for all orders over €60 across the ROI and gift vouchers cannot be included in the basket total to qualify for free delivery.
Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland are €6.95 for standard delivery (normally within 5 working days), which is with a reputable Irish courier. Deliveries will be on weekdays between 8am and 5pm so if no one will be at home at those times, select an alternate delivery address when you are checking out. Unless you select otherwise, the courier will attempt to leave your item with a neighbour or call your mobile if no one is home.
All our bottles are sent in air wrapped bags to ensure they get to you in one piece. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase or have a problem with the delivery – get in touch with us at email@example.com and if possible, send a photo of the problem.
Shipping to countries outside of Ireland
Unfortunately at present we only ship directly to addresses in the Republic of Ireland
However all orders outside of Ireland are looked after by our partners at Ardkeen Stores in Waterford who we have an extremely good working relationship with and have been operating for over 25 years.
All of our spirits can be found on the Blackwater Distillery section of their website www.ardkeen.com
If you have any issues with your order and want a refund, please get in touch with us. We will endeavour to refund the full value of any product(s) purchased if the conditions below are met:
- You return the product in question to us within 14 days of receipt of your order to the following address, with your order details and order number if bought online:
Blackwater Distillery, Church Road, Ballinlevane East, Ballyduff, Co. Waterford, P51 C5C6
- On the basis that you return it to us in a resalable condition; unopened and in the same condition you receive it in and it is not in any way damaged or faulty.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund the cost of postage, either on your original order or the cost of returning the item unless the product itself is faulty
- For any damaged or faulty items we will refund the return delivery cost and send a replacement item free of charge or refund the order amount. Please inform us of damaged or faulty items within 48 hours of receipt of the product, ideally with photographic proof, and we will refund you within 30 days of your notifying us. In certain situations, the goods may need to be returned for quality analysis. If this is the case we will arrange for collection from you by courier.
- If the product is damaged when the courier arrives at your door, and shows clear signs of breakage or leakage at the time of delivery, please refuse the parcel and ask the courier to return the goods to us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so that we can make arrangements for a replacement or refund.
- Please note any reimbursement will be refunded onto the credit or debit card used by you to pay for the original purchase or transferred to your bank account.