Blackwater Distillery is looking to fill the position of Brand Manager: Ireland. This position is new and has been created to support the growth and development of our portfolio of brands.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for building brand awareness in the Irish market, so you will have to work closely with our distributors, both north and south of the border. As a self-starter you will manage the calendar for brand promotions, and work closely with trade, bartender, customers and media to educate, and build awareness. You will also support in the launch of our new distillery in Ballyduff, West Waterford this summer.
This exciting and varied opportunity will include the following key responsibilities:
- Raising awareness of our brands by educating consumer, trade and key influencers
- Working with our distributors to drive sales
- Engage with on and off trade customers on ongoing basis
- Engage with the public at consumer and trade events, both in Ireland and abroad
- Work with trade and consumer media to generate coverage for the brands
- To achieve KPI Targets as set by our CEO
- Maximise sales, visibility and brand impact in the on & off trade
- Monitor and report competitor activity
Blackwater Distillery is… seriously, if you want this job, go do your homework.
- A self-starter with a full driving licence and a sense of humour
- Passionate about spirits and the future for the industry in Ireland
- Allergic to BS
- Know (though not necessarily by heart) Regulation (EC) No 110/2008 of The European Parlaiment
- A knowledge of the drinks industry in Ireland, with refence to both on and off trade
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment
- Great inter-personal skills and a confident communicator
- Resilient under pressure and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Next Step: Impress us. Send a letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 hrs, 31th May 2018.